Monday 12 January 2015

Spectacular Swazilandscapes



The landscape in Swaziland is really breathtaking. When we have nothing to do during some weekends we just go out for a drive. There’s a certain serenity that comes with seeing God’s handiwork in the spectacular mountains. I have always liked to take pictures because I love documenting everything that makes an impression on me. The pictures I have here were taken using a phone camera. Because of my love for photography, which I must point out isn’t paralleled by mastery at using the camera, I have since invested in a better camera so that I can continue taking photos and share them with the world. I just could not delete the ones I took using the cell phone camera. They aren’t the best with regards to quality, but I hope they do justice to the beauty of the Swazilandscape. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment