Thursday 23 October 2014

My Top 11 Love Songs

When one of my friends looked at my playlist on Youtube, she said I had the wrong skin colour because of  my choice. I disagree because I believe music transcends all barriers, including skin colour. I heard someone say he went to a nightclub in China and saw Chinese guys  bobbing to Mandoza's Nkalakatha. Such is the power of music.

These are the songs that make my heart melt like butter on a hot knife. In case you feel amorous one day, consider listening to them ;)
 
*    In no particular order:

1. When the night comes  - Joe Cocker

2.  Still – Liquideep

3. I know I’ll never love this way again – Dionne Warwick

4. Book of Love – Peter Gabriel

5. In These Arms – Bon Jovi

6. When you’re gone – Bryan Adams and Mel B

7. All for one – Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, Sting

8. Whisper in the dark – Dionne Warwick 

9. Feel so close – Calvin Harris

10. Adorn – Miguel

11. The best you ever had - John Legend







No comments:

Post a Comment