Monday 17 August 2015

Mpumalanga Accident

Traffic Jam on the Joburg-Mpumalanga highway after the accident

Yesterday I passed by the scene of a really bad pileup in Mpumalanga where 4 people lost their lives. A driver caused the accident after making a U-turn on the highway. One reckless driver and 4 people lost their lives. I was so disturbed I struggled to sleep. Hundreds, if not thousands, more were affected because traffic flow was delayed by quite a few hours. Road regulations were not made to piss us off; they’re for our own safety. Children get orphaned, spouses are widowed, parents lose their children because of what look like minor violations of these regulations. I continue to thank God every time I get home safely from any outing. There's so much that can go wrong.  Be safe on the roads. 
The whirlwind that formed around the accident scene

No comments:

Post a Comment